Highly efficient development and production of high-end components using special injection molding
The demands on components and products are increasing visibly – on the one hand due to state, economic and ecological restrictions, on the other hand due to increasingly complex consumer demands regarding product requirements. In order for special injection molded components to survive on the global market, highly innovative processes are required for their development and manufacture.
The international ZIM cooperation network INMOLDNET combines Polish and German expertise to develop and produce high-end components in a highly efficient way. The products are applied directly at their destination without further subsequent processes, thus securing European development and production sites.
Effects of the developments
- Optimal material combinations
- Minimum number of process steps
- Short cycle times
- Reduced development costs
- Innovative component properties
- Securing European development and production sites
Target markets of the network
- Automotive engineering
- Traffic engineering
- Power Engineering
- Machine and plant construction
Through resource efficiency in the product creation cycle and in the product value chain, it is possible to produce visionary and economical high-end components with outstanding ecological properties.
- Consideration of material selection even before the start of the process
- Reduction of energy consumption
- Reduction of the logistic effort
- Comprehensive recycling of materials